Don't Miss THis Free Event
Come to Our Free
'How to Raise Money'
event on May 29th
The event will address how to locate financial resources your company needs in Provo and the state of Utah.
Come and learn:
- what investors and non-bank lenders look for
- where to find investors and financial resources
- when to start the process of raising capital
This month's seminar will also discuss, current trends, the basics of the fundraising process, finding the right investor for you, and how to raise capital from the perspective of a seasoned entrepreneur and an investor.
Come learn and network at this free event.
May 29th, 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Rock Canyon Events Center
Zions Bank Financial Center
180 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601
The Deal Forum SLC
on May 30th
The Wayne Brown Institute is proud to announce the Deal Forum.
Do you need to raise capital for a life sciences or high-tech company? Are you interested in learning what investors look for? Would you like more networking opportunities?
The Deal Forum may just be the place you need to be! Come and learn about the venture capital process and meet members of the local angel and regional venture community. Apply to be considered as a presenting company.
The Deal Forum process will prepare you to more effectively present yourself to investors by providing you with the skills to:
- Better understand how to make a positive first impression to the venture community
- Discover what makes your deal attractive and/or unattractive to investors
- Increase your relevant networking opportunities
- Experience candid, real-world feedback following the presentations
- Receive a compressed world-class education at a fraction of the cost
- Accelerate your quest for capital
This forum will feature a number of companies and entrepreneurs who are seeking capital and who present their pitches to local and regional angel investors and venture capitalists.
May 30th 3:30pm to 5:30pm Founders Room Zions Bank Building 18th Floor 1 S Main St Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Companies- looking to work with the Wayne Brown Institute and be part of the investor deal flow should apply for the WBI Venture Funding Program